Ticket to Ride – Bronze Track – R300pp
Train ticket to Scottburgh – all other arrangements done privately (happy to assist with options)
Ticket to Ride – Silver Track – R560pp
Train ticket to Scottburgh – Including Lunch at The Cutty Sark Hotel and Welcome Drink
Ticket to Ride – Gold Track – R600pp
Train ticket to Scottburgh – Coffee and Muffin at Registration, Lunch at the Cutty Sark Hotel, Welcome Drink
Friday 7 December
- 08h00 – Arrival at Premier Lounge, Upper Level, Durban Station.
- 08h15 – Registration
- 09h00 – Train Departs Durban Station
- 10h30 – Arrive Scottburgh Station
- 10h50 – Short walk to beach and Cutty Sark Hotel
- 10h55 – Welcome drink on the Beach with Gazebo, Deck Chairs and Umbrella setup
- 11h00 – Arrive at hotel for our lunch braai
- 12h30 – Lunch will be served
- 14h45 – Head back to Station
- 15h00 – Train departs for Durban
- 16h30 – Train arrives at Durban Station
The day is going to be filled with interesting activities, music and loads of FUN!
Get Booking Now
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid for the above mentioned dates only.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT OF UNSCHEDULED TRACK AND/OR SIGNAL MAINTENANCE IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR PRASA TO CLOSE THE LINE BETWEEN CERTAIN STATIONS WHEN A LINKING BUS SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED.
Participant Indemnity. Participants agree to and consent to their photograph being used to market and/or publicise the Holiday Express (The Event). The Holiday Express (‘the Event’) acknowledge that although all precautions have been taken by the organizing body, there may be dangers inherent in participating in the Event. Participants voluntarily assume such risks and waive all claim of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising in relation to the Event against any parties, including but not limited to the organising body, sponsors, advertisers, local authorities, directors, employees and suppliers of these parties and any individual, official, marshal or agent (‘the Parties’). The Participants indemnify the Parties against any liabilities or claims of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising (whether directly or indirectly, whether from negligence, albeit gross and/or from involvement in or passage to or from the Event