What are you doing for Mom this Mother’s Day?
Why not treat Mom, together with the whole family – on a very special, never to be forgotten, Holiday Express Mother’s Day train adventure to Scottburgh to spend the day on the beach. Departing from the Premier Business Lounge, Durban Station.
Sunday 14th May: Durban – Scottburgh: R250 Adults, R200 Children, R800 Family Deal
Trip to Scottburgh – Sunday 14th May
- 9.00am – Registration
- 10.00am – Train departs for Scottburgh
- 11.30am – Arrival in Scottburgh
- 3.00pm – Train departs from Scottburgh for Durban
- 4.30pm – Arrival in Durban.
Book your Tickets below!
– Adults 12 onwards. (R250 per person)
– Babies 2 and under Free – sitting on parents laps.
– Kids 3- 12. (R200 per kid)
– Family Deal (R800): 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12.
Registration, on day of departure, will be in the Premier Business Lounge at Durban Railway Station.
The Premier Business Lounge can be accessed via the ramp from Jeff Taylor Crescent, which is between Umgeni Road and Masabalala Yengwa Avenue (previously NMR Avenue), just to the north of Durban’s central business district, and not far from the intersection with Somtseu Road Secure and complimentary boom-protected parking is available for Holiday Express clients up the ramp to the second floor just outside the entrance to the Lounge.
A range of refreshments, including wine, beer, soft drinks, biltong, peanuts and chips etc. will be available on the train. Remember to purchase your cash vouchers at registration. You are also welcome to bring your own refreshments with you.
For the comfort of all passengers no smoking is allowed on the trains.
At this time of the year it is likely to be hot. Suggest you dress accordingly, but bring something warm should the weather change.
More About the Scottburgh Train Trip
- Registration one hour before departure at the Premier Business Lounge, Durban Station
- Travel time approximately one and a half hours to Scottburgh
- Breath-taking views all along the way
- Snacks and refreshments available on board. Remember to purchase your refreshment vouchers during registration
- Easter Bunny on arrival with one Easter egg per person
- Follow signs to the Premier Business Lounge
- Enjoy the day on the beach or paddle a canoe up the lagoon
- Spoil yourselves for lunch at the local restaurants and hotels. Blue Marlin, Cutty Sark Hotel, C Breeze, Enzo Pizzeria, Mozam Prawn Shack and Nellos
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT OF UNSCHEDULED TRACK AND/OR SIGNAL MAINTENANCE IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR PRASA TO CLOSE THE LINE BETWEEN CERTAIN STATIONS WHEN A LINKING BUS SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid for 14 May 2017 only.
Further Information: Lunch and other activity options are suggestions only and are not included in the ticket price. Walk-in customers will not be accepted. Pictures displayed are representations only. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.