MAKE THE VERY MOST OF THE WONDERFUL LONG WEEK-END AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER !!!
Experience the excitement and pleasure of a month-end excursion with the whole family when you treat them to an out-of-the-ordinary train adventure on the modern Holiday Express. Especially as it is a long week-end with the opportunity to travel to sunny Scottburgh on Sunday the 23 September.
Relax! Leave your car at home and let the modern Holiday Express escort you and your family comfortably, and in style, down the south coast to Scottburgh where you can spend the whole day at the beach – making the most of some quality time with the family.
Take them to lunch at one of the popular resort hotels all within walking distance, or to one of the many more casual beach front fast food outlets. And there is a wide selection for you to choose from!
Departing from the Premier Business Lounge, Durban Station at 10.00am, we will have you safely back home in Durban before 5.00pm.
The Holiday Express departs conveniently from the security of the Premier Lounge, Durban Station with its own private platform. Travelling time is just 90 minutes to Scottburgh, with a selection of refreshments available on board – vouchers should be purchased during registration. Convenient boom protected parking is available immediately outside the Lounge.
A Fun-filled Family Train Trip To Scottburgh
Sunday 23 September.
- 9.00am – Registration
- 10.00am – Train departs for Scottburgh
- 11.30am – Arrival in Scottburgh
- 3.00pm – Train departs from Scottburgh for Durban
- 4.30pm – Arrival in Durban
Book your Tickets below!
More About the Scottburgh Train Trip
- Registration one hour before departure at the Premier Business Lounge, Durban Station
- Travel time approximately one and a half hours to Scottburgh
- Breath-taking views all along the way
- Snacks and refreshments available on board. Remember to purchase your refreshment vouchers during registration
- Follow signs to the Premier Business Lounge
- Enjoy the day on the beach or paddle a canoe up the lagoon
- Spoil yourselves for lunch at the local restaurants and hotels. Blue Marlin, Cutty Sark Hotel, C Breeze, Enzo Pizzeria, Mozam Prawn Shack and Nellos
Book your Tickets below!
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid for Friday Sunday 3 June, Sunday 1 July and Sunday 8 July 2018 only.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT OF UNSCHEDULED TRACK AND/OR SIGNAL MAINTENANCE IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR PRASA TO CLOSE THE LINE BETWEEN CERTAIN STATIONS WHEN A LINKING BUS SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED.